How to make dubstep in 10 minutes
Turn the Music Up
Efraim made this track by ONLY using patches, drums and FX from the “Dubstep Master Kit” as seen in the video.
- 10 Drum Samples (That’s a full kit and then some!)
- 3 Pre-processed drum loops for gnarly variations
- 8 Native Instruments Massive “Big Basses”
- 4 Native Instruments Massive “Dubstep FX” (risers, rumble, etc)
- 2 Native Instruments Massive “Growl Basses”
- 4 Native Instruments Massive “Leads”
- 7 Native Instruments Massive “Wobble Basses”
- 1 Full Ableton Project Example (see video)
Who made it?
These drum samples and patches are all original work of the TornadoTwins and their team of sound designers. You can listen to other tunes by the twins here.
What does it cost?
The collection is only $20. That’s less than a buck per patch (25 of them) and don’t forget about the drum samples and example project for Ableton. It’s an absolute no-brainer. What are you waiting for?
The legal stuff
Since this product is downloadable, we cannot take returns. However, we doubt you won’t be happy with it. The collection is available to you immediately after purchase, unless you’re using an e-check. In the case of an e-check, the download link will be sent to you after the check clears.
The Ableton Example project (included free of charge), solely use the Massive Plugins and the native Albeton plugins. Only the VST protocol has been used, so it will open just fine on Windows machines.
For support please contact support [ at ] gameprefabs [ dot ] com. The Ableton Example Project is provided free of charge. No support is provided regarding the Ableton Projects, as it’s outside of the scope of this product. If you can’t load the Massive patches, please upgrade to the latest version. Older versions of Massive can only load .ksd files, which are not included in this pack.