Many people have asked us ‘How do you do it?’
They look at the movies, tutorial series, (internet) companies, music, and games we produce and wonder. Well, it’s really not that hard!
We’ll spill our secret:
About 8 years ago, Ruben–the twin on the right–got major Carpal Tunnel. He wasn’t able to use a computer for years. The problem? Our (tech-) businesses were taking off. We HAD to invent new ways of developing.
What we discovered changed everything.
Carpal Tunnel was not our only limitation. Our budget was. Our team was. Our proces was. Our workflow was. We were.
But what if these limitations could be turned into strenghts?
That’s exactly what we did. We analyzed everything and created a development process that now forms the basis of everything we do.
- We discovered the ‘four phases of product development’
- How to use these phases to shave 70% off our development budget
- How different people add value in different ways
- How to apply techniques we now call ‘endvisioning’, ‘techbalancing’ and ‘magnetic prototyping’.
- And a lot of other very useful stuff for any developer/creator
Well, we decided not to keep this for ourselves. We wrote it down in a little book. Short, to the point, and fun. It’s written from a software-development perspective, but we apply it to all development.
Why not give the first chapter a try? It’s free.
You can learn more about the book and how to buy it HERE